Pages

Friday 25 June 2010

Setahun sudah berlalu bulan June muncul kembali dengan kehangatan semalam......

Last year I got a letter... This year better I got three.......
This will be my 3rd year celebrating my birthday away from home..
My 1st year, I got a special surprise birthday party.
My 2nd year, I held a kenduri for the whole Wisma Yayasan Sabah Kaherah.
My 3rd year? Alone at home accompanied by my Mac Book Pro.......

I don't ask for anything more... I only hope to pass my exam this year........ Since 3rd year is kind of hard...... Thanks to my four parents , my elder brother Sherwan, My sister Shereen & my brother Shaun for the cards. Not to forget I got an extra card special from United Kingdom, thank you Iswanah for the card...
I'll try my best not let you all down..


No comments: