Pages

Sunday 29 June 2014

The Last Ramadhan (Eve) 1435 H #TheLastRamadhan

Assalamualaikum and Hi to all

After a long hiatus, I decided to pop up again :)

Yes , it is the last Ramadhan of mine in Egypt. Yes it touches my feeling a lot. 

It is until the last Ramadhan that I have this kind of feelings.


Yes , this is how Ramadhan is in Egypt.
They will start putting up latern known as Fanouz.

Ramadhan Kareem will be replied with Allahuakram!

Hopefully this Ramadhan will be better than the other years. 

The eve is quite emotional for me. Shredded tears during the first takbir of the Tarawih prayers. 

Egypt is really a challenging place. However it has made me what I am. What I learn here is no matter where you are it is you to shape yourself not the surrounding to take control on you.

كل عام و انتم بخير


    

No comments: