chong chiang chong chiang wa talak paham! lu kasi transelate sikit sama wa lor.
哪裡有彩虹告訴我Can someone inform me where the rainbow is?能不能把我的願望還給我Can you return my wish back to me?為什麼天這麼安靜Why is the sky still so calm?所有的雲都跑到我這裡All the clouds have amassed above me##有沒有口罩一個給我Do you have a spare face mask to lend me?釋懷說了太多就成真不了Because I said too much, now it will not eventuate也許時間是一種解藥Maybe time is an antidote也是我現在征服下的毒藥Maybe I am now overcoming this poison看不見你的笑 我怎麼睡得著Without seeing your smile, how can I sleep?你的身影這麼近我卻抱不到Your shadow is so close yet I cannot hug you沒有地球太陽還是會繞The sun will continue orbiting even without the Earth existing沒有理由我也能自己走 ##I can walk away (from you) without a reason**你要離開 我知道很簡單You want to leave, I know it is a simple thing你說依賴 是我們的阻礙You said reliance was the major barrier between us就算放開 那能不能別沒收我的愛If I choose to let go, that cannot remove my love for you當作我最後才明白 **I'll just pretend that I understand in the end
question:##有沒有口罩一個給我Do you have a spare face mask to lend me?answer:你为什么如此吝啬到药房购买呢?wahlao! why la you so kiamsiap to buy one from the pharmacy?hahahahaha. saja mengarut.hehe thank you bagi translation :P
Post a Comment
3 comments:
chong chiang chong chiang wa talak paham! lu kasi transelate sikit sama wa lor.
哪裡有彩虹告訴我
Can someone inform me where the rainbow is?
能不能把我的願望還給我
Can you return my wish back to me?
為什麼天這麼安靜
Why is the sky still so calm?
所有的雲都跑到我這裡
All the clouds have amassed above me
##有沒有口罩一個給我
Do you have a spare face mask to lend me?
釋懷說了太多就成真不了
Because I said too much, now it will not eventuate
也許時間是一種解藥
Maybe time is an antidote
也是我現在征服下的毒藥
Maybe I am now overcoming this poison
看不見你的笑 我怎麼睡得著
Without seeing your smile, how can I sleep?
你的身影這麼近我卻抱不到
Your shadow is so close yet I cannot hug you
沒有地球太陽還是會繞
The sun will continue orbiting even without the Earth existing
沒有理由我也能自己走 ##
I can walk away (from you) without a reason
**你要離開 我知道很簡單
You want to leave, I know it is a simple thing
你說依賴 是我們的阻礙
You said reliance was the major barrier between us
就算放開 那能不能別沒收我的愛
If I choose to let go, that cannot remove my love for you
當作我最後才明白 **
I'll just pretend that I understand in the end
question:
##有沒有口罩一個給我
Do you have a spare face mask to lend me?
answer:
你为什么如此吝啬到药房购买呢?
wahlao! why la you so kiamsiap to buy one from the pharmacy?
hahahahaha. saja mengarut.
hehe thank you bagi translation :P
Post a Comment